Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Break





For Spring Break we went to Arizona to visit family and friends. We were also able to spend a week in California with my family. We had a great time enjoying the beautiful weather on the beach and we even made a trip to Disneyland. My good friend Heather found someone giving away five two day passes to Disneyland, so we couldn't pass up the chance. Hollyn had a blast seeing all of her favorite princesses, riding on some rides, watching the Disney parade and High School Musical 2 parade. Check out the slide show below of our trip.
After we got back to Arizona we had lots of Easter fun. Hollyn went on four Easter egg hunts. One with Nonni's neighborhood, one with Grandma and Grandpa's ward, one with the Broadbent cousins, and one on Easter from the Easter Bunny. Hollyn never got tired of looking for eggs. Before Holyn and I left we were able to spend time with some friends. On Monday she played with her friend Crew, on Tuesday she played with her friend Ryan and her cousins, on Wednesday she got to meet some of my friends from Junior High and High School's kids, and Wednesday night we had dinner with her friend Crew and his family. We had a great time, thanks for hanging out with us and being such great hosts. I can't believe we will be back again in less than two months.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like a very fun, busy trip. Too bad we didn't get together for the last time in maybe a very long time. I'm afraid we'll be gone when you come again. Your Cali trip looks awesome. We're taking one with my family this summer and I can't wait to see my kids play on the beach.

The Wilkins' said...

So fun! Oh how I would love to be in AZ or Cali right now!

loven it! said...

sounds fun!! we saw lisa and jeremy passing through utah a few weeks ago. let us know if you guys are ever in town. we'd love to see you.