Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rewind

I have been so behind in my blogging this summer. So I thought I recap our last few months. Before we left Nebraska for Arizona this summer we had a few first in our family. Hollyn went on her first horse back ride, with and without a saddle. Hollyn also had her first dance recital. They were both so fun to watch and Hollyn loved every minute.
While here in Arizona we have had lots of fun with friends and family. We went to the Tempe Splash Pad with cousins and had a swim party with the cousins too! We also went to California with my family for the 4th of July. We had a blast playing on the beach, visiting friends, and spending time with family. The fireworks were amazing too! We always love hanging out on the beach, playing in the water, making sand castles, and digging for sand crabs. Dan, Hollyn, and I were even able to go a few days earlier and spend a few nights in Laguna Beach with just our family.

0 comments: