Monday, October 5, 2009

We miss you Grandma!

Grandma left and boy do we all miss her. I miss help in the kitchen, with the girls, and someone to talk all day that is over the age of 4. Hollyn misses playing polly pockets, playing games, coloring and going to the pumpkin patch. Paige misses Grandma sneaking her food that Mom would never let her eat. Thanks for coming and visiting us. We miss you already. Thanks Grandpa for lending us Grandma for a week.
PS wasn't conference fantastic! I'm not going to pretend I was able to listen to all of it, the reality is once you have kids your ability to listen to conference is diminished significantly. (if this is not the case for you please let me know your secret) Anyhow, I loved all of the talks I did hear and can't wait to read the rest when they come out in the Ensign.







6 comments:

By Divine Design said...

Is it beanie wearing weather already there in Nebraska? Well, I won't tell you about our beautiful sunny 82 degree day, but we can't wait to see you guys for Christmas. Sara and Paigey will be able to chase each other around by then!

Amy said...

Happy late bday! Any advice for turning 30? It sounds like you guys lived it up. I love yummy food and it all sounded so good.

Your girls are sooo cute. I love that hat on Paige. I bet it was so fun having your mom in town.

The Scotts said...

How fun to have your Mom come and visit!! You gals are all so beautiful! Your girls are all you Geri!

I had conference on to help try to keep peace in our home and heard some of it. Those parts were great!

Natalie and David said...

I felt the same way about conference! I know it was good, and I can't wait for the Ensign to come out so that I can read all the things I missed!

jennifer hall said...

I misssss you all so much! What fun we had and I love being mama's and spoiling you and the girls and even Dan. Can't wait til you all move back so we can do it more often.
Sure love you all! mom & mama's

Katie said...

What a cute family you have. So glad you got to celebrate the big 30 with your mom. (happy birthday by the way). I have a mac also and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Way to go Dan for getting it for you!