Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm so glad when Grandma visits glad as I can be!


My mom was here visiting the last two weeks. We had asked her over Christmas Break if we could fly her to Lincoln for two weeks to watch the girls while I worked. She was immediately on board and Hollyn started the count down the day we came home. It was so great having her here. Although it was hard to go back to work full time, it was nice knowing that Hollyn and Paige were in good hands. My mom helped with the cooking, cleaning, taking Hollyn to school, taking the kids to Dr.'s appointments, making sure Dan and I were able go to the temple and on dates while she was here, and not to mention the kind deeds she did for us everyday. Needless to say the girls hardly even missed me. My mom left on Sunday and we are already missing her. We miss her delicious cooking, especially her yummy salads (I just can't make them like her). I miss shopping with her and having someone to go to the gym with, go on jogs with, and hang out with at night while Dan is studying. We love and miss you mom. Thanks Dad for letting us borrow her for two weeks. It must have been hard without her.






2 comments:

Kathryn said...

OMG! Geri - you look just like your mom! How cute!

By Divine Design said...

Cam and I were just talking last night about how excited we are for you guys to move back to AZ. Hope you'll still want to hang out with us. ;) Good luck to Dan with his last semester and we'll see you guys soon!!