Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A family who runs together stays together


Our family did our first Pat's Run and we loved it! It definitely is the most crowded run I have ever done, but I loved that they had a kid's run and so many things for the family to do. I did learn some valuable lessons 1. don't run with a stroller, it's way too crowded to get through everyone 2. don't break your jogging stroller 15 minutes before the race (right before we got to the race the front tire of the jogging stroller busted and so needless to say I was jogging 4.2 miles on a wheely) I do have to say that Dan did offer a bunch of times to jog with it. 3. Skip the soccer game after the game and enjoy booths at the race. Thanks Lisa and Jeremy for talking us into signing up. It was great to run it together.



0 comments: