Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Home and 4th of July

June 13th we closed on our house! It was so nice to be done looking for a house and to get settled in. Before we moved in we had to get new carpet and paint the whole entire house. It was amazing to me how different the house looked after the paint and carpet, it looked like a brand new house. I will post before and after pictures soon. Slowly but surely we are getting moved in. I am taking my time on things I hang up on the walls, because I want to make sure I love them before I put a whole in my wall. We are getting there and I love our home and neighborhood.

To take a little break from the house we decided to head up to Heber for the 4th of July. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins and Nonni. We were a little disappointed that they canceled the fireworks, but between the parade and wiffleball game we had a great time. Not to mention June's Cafe. It a fun little place to eat, the food is actually pretty good, and June is just as grumpy as you would expect.



3 comments:

Amy said...

Fun to be in your new house!! Can't wait for the pics. Moving in is always such a process. We had baby #4 six weeks after we moved int our house. Needless to say, we're STILL moving in in some ways.

Good ol' Heber on the 4th. That's a fun tradition you have. I love Hollyn's diva glasses.

Megan said...

I want to see pics of your house and fab paint job!

Megan said...

Where is your house, anyway? And your girls are so stiinkin cute!