Thursday, October 9, 2008

Baby Shower but still no baby

On Saturday some great friends here in Lincoln threw me a baby shower. It was great to get together with friends, have some delicious cheese cake, and receive some wonderful, very needed gifts. I think we are ready to roll now all we need is for the baby to come. As of today I have 11 days left until my scheduled c-section. I am trying so hard not to go early so that my mom will be here to take care of Hollyn. I am so grateful to have her coming for two weeks. I don't know what I would do without her. Hollyn is extremely excited to be a big sister and hopefully a big helper.

4 comments:

The Wilkins' said...

Good luck Geri! Enjoy time with your mom - I know she is excited to come too! Can't wait to hear the news!

The Tate's said...

That is so great to have your mom for a couple of weeks. IT always helps so much!! Well good luck with everything and you look so great in the pumpkin patch picture!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm so excited for you, and I wanted to say Happy Birthday, way late, but a package will be coming in the mail from me for both birthday girls, you and the little one who is almost here, I can't wait to see pictures of her and Hollyn loving every second of her too. Goog luck with everything!

Katie said...

Good luck. Can't wait to here of her ARRIVAL!