Monday, April 13, 2009

Sisters

Tonight I had the girls in the bathtub and Paige was cracking up at everything Hollyn did. Hollyn loves her little sister and even loves to try to play with her and make he laugh. Paige also loves her big sister and follows her around the room with her eyes. I love my girls and am so grateful to have them in my life.
Just a few things I love about my girls

Hollyn- She is so sweet and helpful.
She still loves to cuddle and give hugs and kisses.
She loves to sing and dance and will do it no matter where she is and who is watching.
She loves notebooks and will carrying several of them with her in a purse every day. She also loves to write in her notebooks.
She loves her little sister and is very protective of her.
She learns and remembers things so quickly. Lately is has been spelling and reading.

Paige- She is always smiling and has the cutest smile.
She is always moving, either rolling or trying to crawl.
She loves her big sister and thinks she is the greatest.
She loves to sit up and stand up. I think it makes her feel like a big girl
She has a great laugh that is infectious.
She knows what she wants and goes for it.

I love you Hollsey and Paigey Waigey.

4 comments:

jennifer hall said...

What a great mom! You make us proud when ever we watch you in live action with your sweet little girls or read your blogs. You girls looked so cute on Easter Sunday. It still brings a smile to my face when I think of Paige with her facination looks and smiles at her big sister. We are so exited about summer break and having you come back to Mesa. It gives us so much to look forward to. Love, Mom&Dad

Amy said...

So sweet. I'm glad they love each other so much. When we found out we were having a girl, Danny's sister (the only girl in the fam) was so happy for Emily in getting a sister. After having my sister here for a few days, it just reiterates how great it is having sisters.

Elisha said...

What a great idea! Writing these little things down will help you to remember the sweet little moments! Your girls are so cute!
They are going to be such great friends! I never had a sister, so it's fun for me to see my girls and the sisterly bond they have.

carlee said...

cutest picture of your girls! love little sisters. wish my girls remembered how much they use to love eachother :) hope school is good.