Monday, May 4, 2009

Triathlon Results!

Okay, so I didn't win the triathlon, the guy who won came in at 55 mintues. I actually didn't even think I would come close to winning, but I was suprised to find out that I was the first female to finish. My time was 1:09. There are some advantages to doing small town triathlons, you can be the first girl to finish. To bad their wasn't a prize. Not even the first place finisher got a price. I guess you can't expect much when you only pay $25 for the race fee. At least we got a t-shirt.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, you really were the first girl to finish?? That's awesome! Way to go! Anna told me you guys did it together and I think it's great! I told her I need to do something with my life because I really don't do much. You should be so proud of your accomplishment!

The Hall's said...

Congratulations! Why am I not surprised? :) By the way...I was surprised to see Liz in your triathalon pictures. She was in one of my classes at the Y and is a friend of my sisters. Apparently I need to move near ya...I'd have a lot of friends there! :)