Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The pictures you won't see on our Christmas card

My good friend Becky took our Christmas pictures for the third year in a row . It was kind of sad because this will be our last year taking our Christmas pictures here in Lincoln. We thought it was only fit to take the pictures on campus east campus where the law school is located. Becky does a fantastic job, but as you all know you cannot control kids, and mine are no exception. These are just a few of the shots that will not be appearing on our Christmas card this year. Let's just say that between the two of my girls they made it fun for Becky to get a good picture. Hollyn was dying to roll around in the grass and leaves with her friend Olivia and Paige, well Paige was just being Paige.



Here are a few fun action shots. Thanks again Becky.

9 comments:

Amy said...

Those are great pics! That's a sweet toss you're doing with Paige. She is such a doll - both your girls are.

Your Halloween looked really fun - the Halloween that kept on giving, right?

I loved all the pics of Paige too.

Mandy Johnson said...

You guys are so cute! I for one am so glad it is your last winter in NE! AZ misses you:)

The Scotts said...

I love the colors and you are all so cute!!

Caryn said...

So cute, love the colors- and i can't believe you're NE time will be done soon! Yeah!

Becky said...

Oh can't wait to see your Christmas cards! You all look so cute! I love the brown and yellow together. Do you know where you guys will be going after Nebraska?

Traci said...

Geri- I can't wait to see the cards! I can't believe it's been almost 3 years!

By Divine Design said...

So fun! I totally miss the beautiful fall leaves. I'm jealous - actually jealous of you in Nebraska. We finally moved in our house and can't wait to have you guys over during Christmas Break. Enjoy the fall before it's gone. ;)

Megan said...

I love the pictures! And I really love the commentary...

Nonny said...

Can't wait to see you beautiful people at Christmas time! I loved the yellow and brown in your pics!