Sunday, July 18, 2010


Since Dan was busy studying, the girls and I decided to go to Oceanside with my family for the week of the 4th of July. We had a great time even though the weather was colder than normal. We went to the parade, saw fireworks from our balcony and of course went to the beach almost every day. We even found out that our great friends the Williams were staying just a mile from our place. Hollyn had a blast playing with their kids on the beach and at the pool. We love the Williams and how they just make us feel apart of their family. Andrea and I were even able to go jogging almost every morning on the beach. Jogging is always better when you have a good friend to go with and great conversation.


My family left early to go see my brother Jon's new baby boy Theo. He is adorable and I am so happy for my brother and his wife. They will be amazing parents. My sister-in-law, her kids, and my mother-in-law came over to stay at our place for a few days to keep me company. The cousins had a great time on the beach, farmer's market, and dancing around in the condo. We also went to the Mormon Battalion Museum in San Diego on the way home. It was fantastic! The kids were so into the stories and loved the mining for gold at the end.


3 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a really fun time. Love all the beach pictures. We just did a beach trip and Emily just loved being out in the waves and water.

Becky said...

looks like HEAPS of fun! Don't worry, Dan, that you weren't there. We'll do our own trip down the entire coast of California when we do our Wild Hogs trip!

Aaron

Becky said...

P.S. Have you taken the bar exam yet? How'd it go?

Aaron