Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The crazy things you see on Halloween

It's Halloween it's Halloween the moon is full and bright and we shall see what can't be seen on any other night. So, this past week I was reminded of all the crazy things you see and talk about during this great holiday Halloween. Halloween is not one of my favorite holidays, except that I get to dress my daughter up in fun costumes, but for the most part I don't look forward to this holiday. Case and point, we were at our ward trunk or treat on Saturday. They did a tri-ward trunk or treat so there were lots of people I didn't know, but one in particular stuck out in my mind and will forever be burned there. As I was taking Hollyn around to all of the different cars there was a couple in front of me with two little girls. The mom was dressed up in a full body black cat women leotard with a tail and all. That part I can get over and get, the women had a long lean figure so she could pull it off. The part that threw me off track was the boyfriend standing beside her with his arm around her waist and his hand full on grabbing her rear. And I am not exaggerating on this one at all, it wasn't resting on the top it was full on grabbing. I couldn't keep my eyes forward or myself from laughing. I felt like I was back at Kino Junior High. So to all those who actually read this blog let me know all of the fun and crazy things you saw this Halloween.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, I'm sure that was a site. I don't really like Halloween either, my kids get scared easily, I love the dressing up, but not the scary/wicked aspect of it. The people were probably invited by neighbors, but still it was a family activity, some people have no common courtesy!

Oh, I don't know if you heard, but Courtney is pregnant again, Yay!

proudmamablogga said...

I SAW that!!! It was terrible, but the blow-up pig was pretty bad, too. Hollyn was adorable, btw.

Maren said...

Come on, you know you loved it and secretly wished Dan would walk around with his hand in your back pocket! What was Hollyn? I feel the same way about Halloween, it is just okay, cute to see the kids, but I always hate the older people that try and scare all the little kids

Rodela Family said...

Ok, I have something crazy that Lance and I saw on Halloween. My friend who does ultrasounds snuck us into her doctor's office so I could find out what we are having early (you know how impatient I am). Crazy thing - it was a girl!!! I was 100% sure it was a boy. Now I owe my mom $50. So much for mother's intution. We've already saved up for her counseling that she will need for having been called a boy for 4 months!

Megan said...

That's the Midwest for you, I guess. At least it reminds you of home in one way. Our Halloween entailed Brig refusing to put on his Halloween costume, and still thinking he could get candy. Boy was he wrong. Finally he decided he looked like a jogger in his sweats and hoddie that were supposed to go UNDER Buzz Lightyear, and that was good enough to beg for candy. Oh well, I got the Almond Joy out of it that I always sneak.