Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our Big News!


Well, I guess the cat is out of the bag, we are pregnant, or should I say I am pregnant! I am about 14 weeks along now and feeling great. I think Hollyn is the most excited out of all of us. Every night she gives my belly a hug and says I love you Baby B. She also loves to sit on my lap and talk to the baby. Dan is usually the one to tell everyone, because my philosophy is the news will either trickle down through the grape vine or people will figure it out in a few months. I guess I don't love it when people ask me how I am feeling, especially in the first trimester, or how far along I am because I have to think about it and then I realize how much longer I have to go. We got our first picture of the baby a few weeks ago, which I will post soon and we will find out the sex of the baby in June. The due date is October 20, so we won't have another December baby. Hooray! So, when we come to AZ for the summer you won't have to wonder if I am pregnant or just eating too much corn and meat.

11 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

congrats! that is so exciting! can't wait to see you guys this summer!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! Man, it seems that everyone I know is pregnant! I'll bet Hollyn will make a great big sister.

Kleinmans said...

Yea! That is so exciting! Hope you're feeling better now! Congratulations!

Natalie and David said...

Congratulations you guys! It will be fun seeing you this summer, and I won't ask you how you are feeling (I always hated that question too!).

Elisha said...

Congrats Geri! That is so exciting! Do you get pretty sick during your first trimester? At least it's over! When do you guys come down?

Caryn said...

Congrats! I was thinking it was about time for you two to add to your family! What are you gonna do without Dr L? Call us this summer or come by the park on Friday's we have a ward playdate there!

The Wilkins' said...

Congrats!!! That's so exciting for you guys. Glad you're feeling better :)

amynewby said...

wow Geri, congratulations! hollyn will be such a great helper!

Traci said...

Can't wait to see you in a week! So glad it's you pregnant and not me!!

Katie said...

Congrats. We are only due a day apart. I bet you'll look a whole lot cute prego though:) How exciting. I bet Bill and Jennifer are just as thrilled!

Megan said...

That's great news-I'm glad Hollyn's excited too! I'm sad I won't see you in your glory, but I really think baby bellies are beautiful! Congratulations and I'm excited to hear what it is!