Friday, April 25, 2008

Papa Charlie Visits and our Trip to the Zoo

We were so excited to have Papa Charlie come out and visit us for a few days. Hollyn loved having him here to play pricesses with her and read her books. Dan and I loved it because we were able to eat great food and show family around our fun little town. We love visitors, we wish we had more. Papa also had us come and stay in a hotel with him Saturday night in Omaha where he was working. In was so nice to get away from Lincoln and stay in a nice hotel and swim. Sorry for the bad weather Papa, it just happened to snow while he was here. We love you and can't wait for you to come back again!
Hollyn and I also went to the Lincoln Zoo for the first time. It was fun to walk around in the warm weather and to check out all of the animals. Thanks goodness I was over the first trimester sickness, or I think I would have thrown up in the bug display. Hollyn let the lady put a huge cockroack on her shirt. The zoo also had a seal show that was fun to watch. We love Spring weather, hopefully it will stay.

4 comments:

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

Hey Woman!
Congratulations. Man, I'm so glad you are telling people, because I don't want anyone else asking me! HeeHee! You are an amazing teacher, by the way. Your lesson on Sunday was sincerely perfect. You taught it very delicately, and it was powerful. THanks!

Becky said...

Geri, I just saw your post! Congrats on the baby!!! That is so exciting! Glad you are feeling good!

The Tate's said...

Congratulations you guys!! SO exciting. Hollyn sounds like she is going to be a great big sister. Glad you are feeling better too!!

Kleinmans said...

Looks like a fun zoo! Anything is better than the PHX zoo though! =)