Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Reflections of Christ


There was an exhibit at the Arizona Temple of pictures by Mark Mabry called Reflections of Christ. I wasn't able to see the exhibit, but everyone I talked with said they were amazing. A friend of mine sent me a link to the pictures from the exhibit put to music. I wish that I had this video, because as I watched it the Spirit was so strong. The pictures really bring out the reality of Christ's life, his crusifiction and the resurection. If you have the time go to the link below, it's a great spritual lifter. You can also go to the actualy website and learn about the artist, photographer, and locations. Enjoy!
http://www.eastvalleyproductions.com/blog.cfm?postID=31

2 comments:

Nonny said...

Thanks for sharing the video and the information. Robert Allen, who portrayed Christ, is in our ward.

Megan said...

Very neat. I'm glad you passed it on.