Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Cards

It's that time of year again. You may have already received and email about this, but I thought I would repeat myself for those of you who I might not have your email address. I am in need of addresses. For some reason I can't find any of my past address lists, so if you wouldn't mind please send me a quick email of your current address. For those of you who don't know we have moved since last year, so if you need our address let me know in your email. Here's a preview of our card this year.




7 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

geri i don't have your email so would you email me your address so i can send you a christmas card and then i'll email mine to you
devryhall@gmail thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, so darn sweet, can't wait for the card and for you guys to be here!! See you soon.

Becky said...

I would like your address please... hear is my email addy, beckyjones356@hotmail.com

Your pictures are so darling. I love the one of you holding Paige. Priceless!

wrenny80 said...

Oh my goodness those are the cutest pictures ever! Paige is one beautiful baby girl. Glad to see you all are doing well. Love you guys!

The Wilkins' said...

LOVE these pics! I'll email you!

Amy said...

So adorable. I can't wait to see it. You should get mine soon, though it's kind of ugly.

Amy said...

So adorable. I can't wait to see it. You should get mine soon, though it's kind of ugly.