Sunday, December 7, 2008

What's been going on

I have been a huge slacker in the blogging department. Last month we had Dan's parents in town for a few days visiting. It was great to have them here and to spend time with them. Hollyn had a blast playing with her new polly pockets and playing pretend with her Nonni and Papa. No one plays pretend Santa and Santa princess better. Thanks for visiting and for the yummy food.


For Thanksgiving we got together with our friends the Andersons again. The food was delicious and it was fun just hanging out and letting our huge meal digest. The best part is that our girls are the same age so they keep themselves entertained. I almost forgot. For the ward Turkey Bowl this year Dan and about 60 other guys in the stake got to play in the Husker Stadium. Some guy in our ward has connections and set the whole thing up. Sorry no pictures it was about 20 degrees outside and at 7:30in the morning.



The next morning I got up bright and early with a friend to catch the after Thanksgiving sales. I got all of my Christmas shopping done in one day, and I was even able to snag myself a few things. I don't love getting up early, but you can't beat the sales, plus the weather wasn't too cold this year.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Okay, from these pictures Paige definitely looks more like Dan's side of the fam. But then she looks a lot like you, too Geri (and you look a lot like your mom). I'm still confused.

Megan said...

I love that you'll get up for shopping but not football-PERFECT! Those pictures of Paige are adorable; She already looks like a little girl and not a newborn!