Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Years Resolutions!

I know many of you have already posted your New Years Resolutions and it was definitely a motivations for me to get on the ball. It seems like every year I usually do the same resolutions and only follow through with them for a few weeks or months and then I fizzle off. This year I decided to post my resolutions, not so much for every one to read but for me to see them each time I post and to be more accountable. So here it goes my resolutions for 2009:
1. Do a sprint triathlon (preferably more than one and hopefully an Olympic one too)
2. Loose the baby weight by July( This one is two fold because I am going to commit to following a workout plan my cousin is making me)
3. Cut sugar out of my diet
4. Follow my eating plan until the summer and then continue eating healthy
5. Read the B of M with Hollyn every night
6. Finish the B of M with Dan
7. Write in my journal once a week


I may add more throughout the next week, but for now this is a good start.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You go, girl!! Since we're moving to Alabama, I figure I should start talking in our "Dang, Gina!" accent to fit in better!:) Seriously, I'm so impressed with your goals. I wish exercising was my thing. I have little motivation to do much, which is horrible. I'm just so tired by the end of the day, that's the last thing I want to do. So, way to go on your fitness goals, and the other ones too.

Jon said...

hi ger.