Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Through the eyes of Hollyn

For Christmas Hollyn got a camera from her grandma and grandpa. It's a little Fisher Price Camera that you can drop, get wet, and anything else kids might do to it. She loves her camera and has been having fun taking pictures with it ever since. I love it too, because she doesn't ask me to use my camera any more. I just wish I could figure out how to get the batteries to last longer. Any suggestions? Some of the pictures are random and some are really cute.




3 comments:

Rachel said...

We got Sam one of those cameras for Christmas last year. I can't tell you how many pictures of the wall or the carpet or peoples toes we got!

The Hall's said...

She's got talent. What a fun present for her. I'm wondering how many embarrassing pictures you had to filter through? :)

Megan said...

How fun! Those cameras are great to save the real digital cameras that somehow end up in little hands.