Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Gymnastics and Crazy Paige






For those of you who know Hollyn, know she loves to dance and sing, but recently we discovered something else she loves to do gymnastics. I talked her into doing a gymnastics class because she has taken the same dance class at the Y twice. After a little bribing on my part she decided to try it out and loved it. She is actually really good at it too. As good as you can be for a four year old. Her favorite part is the bars and balance beam. So, my daughter has picked another skill that I know nothing about. Hopefully Paige will want to play a sport that I have some ability in. As for our crazy little Paige, we finally started her on solids, rice cereal. She likes it okay, but I think she is trying to get use to the texture. We recently got Paige a Bumbo chair which she loves to sit it. One day when I put her in it I watched her get out of it. As you can see from the picture she arches sideways and then rolls out. I guess she won't be sitting up at the table anymore. She is going to give Dan and I a run for our money.

0 comments: