Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Going Private Again

So, as many of you have noticed that I unprivatized my blog. And no I don't think that is really a word, I'm pretty sure I just made it up. Any how, if you have already been invited to view the blog privately you will be invited again, because I have your email down. For those of you who I don't have an email for, or who view the blog and want to be on the email list let me know. Just send me a quick email and I will send you an invite. By the end of the week I will be going private again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
gerbear07@yahoo.com

4 comments:

The Scotts said...

YES!! shanonscott at yahoo.com

Adam & Ady said...

I want in!! :) ady_sue@hotmail.com

Katie said...

we want in. katiegthomas AT hotmail DOT com hey we are going private too.

Amy said...

I hope you have Danny's hotmail address, as this is what we use for our google acct. By the way, this photo of the girls is SO DANG CUTE.