Friday, April 30, 2010

If it acts like a monkey and sounds like a monkey than it's a monkey

We have been having some really great weather, so we decided to head to the zoo with some friends. Hollyn met Olivia our first day at church in Lincoln and they were instant friends. They always have so much fun together and now that we live farther apart we don't see them as often, but you wouldn't know it from looking at them. Paige loved the zoo, especially the monkeys and goats. She was not afraid to get right in their faces. And Hollyn, well she just loved being with her friend Olivia.
Paige also turned 18 months on the 20th and went to her first day of nursery last Sunday. She was a little sad when I left, but only for about 2 seconds and then loved every minute of it. I think Dan and I are way more excited than she is about nursery.







4 comments:

Nonny said...

We always loved taking our little kid (Christian) to the Lincoln Zoo too. It's a great one. I cannot wait to have you all home again!! See you next week! Love ya all!

By Divine Design said...

Paige's hair is getting so long and curly. Cute!! Can't wait to see you guys. Enjoy your last few weeks in Nebraska.

Amy said...

Cute zoo pics. I love the one of Paige doing the monkey actions.

Way to go on the 10K, by the way. You're amazing.

Amy said...

Hey, I just went back to my blog and found your comment. I think we must have been reading each other's blogs at exactly the same time. That's funny.