Sunday, September 30, 2007

Higley Groves Ward

Everyday as I am getting ready I see the picture of all our friends from our old ward when they threw us a going away party. Each time we look at it it makes us homesick for our old ward. We had amazing friends and families in our old ward. Hollyn still talks about all the kids from her old nursery class and her nursery teachers Kathryn and Susan. I am so grateful for all of the friends we are meeting here in Lincoln in the Trendwood ward. We are lucky to have found a ward with so many families in school. We are excited to come home for Christmas in a few months and visit all our friends and family. Do you think they will call me to nursery? I'm kidding. It's just a joke for those of you who already know I was called to be in nursery in our new ward too. I really do love nursery!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Caryn said...

We really do have the funnest ward ever! I am still super bummed we missed your big going away bash!