Monday, September 3, 2007

More Stuff


I figured since I have finally got a grasp on how to do this blogging stuff I would get as much done as I can. I'm not sure when I'll be updating everything again. Thanks Caryn, for helping me with the slide show and the cute background. You are the blogging queen. After Dan was done studying today we went to Omaha. We were driving around looking for things to do and ended up at a mall. I think the best part of the whole mall was the cute playground. Hollyn had a blast and I couldn't resist posting this cute picture of her in the tent. I will have to say that we haven't been able to pin point what there is to do in Omaha, except for to go to the temple and the children's zoo. So far we have found Lincoln to be the happenin place. Please inform us if you know of any fun things to do there.

0 comments: