Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Beautiful Saturday

We had the most beautiful weather on Saturday. It was in the 60's which is amazing for this time of year in Lincoln. How better to take advantage of the day then to go to the park and then go out for ice cream. I couldn't believe how many people were at the park. It was as though everyone came out of hibernation. Too bad everyone will be going back into hibernation this weekend. With weather in the 20's going outside to play isn't much fun. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.



2 comments:

Maren said...

That is a cute chubby face, she looks alot like Hollyn in that picture! Isn't it wonderful when you can enjoy some outside time

Anonymous said...

geri, you don't know me but Dan and I were friends in the single ward, he's one of the best guys I know!! Will you give him a squeeze hello for me?! Thanks, btw your girls are so adorable!!!