Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had, in my mind one of the best Valentine's Day. It started out with Hollyn and Paige both sleeping great. Then Dan staying home with the kids while I went to the gym. Next we went to brunch at a place in Omaha called Dixie Quicks. We saw it on the Food Network Channel and it was delicious. Then we walked around the mall for a while and got Hollyn some ice cream. (Yes, I know what you are thinking, we did take our kids with us and I think that's what made it so much fun) We left Omaha and then went to our friends home for home made pizza, bread sticks, salad, angel food cake, and a movie. The movie was awful but the food was delicious.
While I am talking about Valentine's Day I wanted to let my Valentine know how much I love him. I have the greatest husband. These are just a few reasons why I love him.
1. He works hard for our family every day
2. He's funny and always makes me laugh
3. He honors his priesthood
4. He's a great dad. I love the way he looks at the girls and he is so good with them.
5. He's ambitious.
6. He's good lookin
7. He's my best friend (I know it's cheesy but it's true)
8. He's athletic
9. I feel safe when he's around
10. He makes me want to be a better person.
These are just a few of the reasons why I love Dan. Below are a few of the pictures we gave Dan for V-Day. Thanks to my two friends Andrea and Becky for taking the pictures.




10 comments:

Traci said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE. You guys breed well!

Amy said...

What a fun day! Glad you had such a good one. The pics are darling too. Your kiddos are very photogenice. By the way, check out my blog to see what we're having - girl or boy?? :)

Maren said...

What cute little photos, Hollyn is so cute hamming it up! Darling family

wrenny80 said...

The pictures of the girls are absolutely precious! Love you guys!!

Chris and Kim said...

Very cute little girls you have!

Andrea said...

I love the pic of the two girls. Becky did great! I'm just thinking about you and hoping the cookies turned out yummy. Yes? Anyway, we are doing wonderfully and enjoying our new puppy. She's so sweet.
Love you all!

Elisha said...

Those pictures are priceless!!! What sweet girls, sounds like a great valentines!

Becky said...

Those pics are so soooo cute! I can't get over how much Paige looks just like you (in my opinion) Both your girls are adorable!!!

The Scotts said...

What a fun day! Those pictures are adorable!! I love the main one you have for your header!

Kleinmans said...

Such cute girls!! I can't decide who they look more like, but since you and Dan look like twins, I guess that makes sense! =) Hope you guys are doing well.