Sunday, November 18, 2007

Santa in November?


Saturday morning we went to a scavanger hunt at the mall. It was a hunt for Santa. At the end Santa was asleep on one of the beds at the matress store. Hollyn loved it! She was so excited to see him she kept saying, "Hi Santa," every chance she got. The kids where able to have milk and cookies with Santa and then they each got their picture taken with him. Hollyn actually went and sat on his lap and told him what she wanted for Christmas. I was so impressed, I thought for sure I would be sitting on Santa's lap with her again this year.

1 comments:

Maren said...

That is so fun. I am impressed she like him and would talk to him. Carson is totally terrified. But yet he will still ask for toys!

By the way, I don't know if you had already been, but I tagged you, so you can tell us 5 random facts about you!