Sunday, January 13, 2008

Omaha Lights

Before Hollyn and I left for Arizona, we took a trip to Omaha to see the downtown lights with our friends the Andersons. The lights were pretty, but it was freezing outside, so we didn't stay outside long. We then went to the Winter Quarters Visitors Center to see their Gingerbread display. It was incredible all the different designs people had made out of gingerbread. There was a theme park, a boat, scout camp and an ice rink and much more. The next day when I went to drop Dan off at school there was ice covering everything. You can see from the pictures some plants infront of the school frozen.
On a side note Dan and I have been debating for a while about my Peru beanie. Let's just say he's not a big fan. I on the other hand love it, because it keeps my ears warm and I think it's cute. No one else has one. So I'm leaving it up to all of you to decide, is it time to retire the beanie or should I keep it?

0 comments: