Saturday, January 19, 2008

SNOW!!



When the only temperatures you are seeing in your car are single digits you know you are in for a cold winer. It hasn't snowed since Wednesday, but the snow is still around because it hasn't been above the teens for four days now. BURRRRR! I'm just grateful that we haven't had any more freezing rains. When I was at BYU I thought it was cold weather, but one of my roommates was from Alaska and she would constantly tell me that it wasn't that cold. Well Shan, I think I finally understand what you were talking about, Utah was nothing compared to this. I am such a whimp when it comes to cold weather. Can I just say I love heated car seats!

4 comments:

jennifer hall said...

Geri
Like mother, like daughter--My biggest fear of dying to death would be to freeze!
We miss you all! Hoyyn has a way of lighting up the room with her sweet spirit--I will come visit when your temperature hits 90!
Love you,
Mom and Dad Hall

Elisha said...

Hey Geri, I found your blog through Kimmy! It is really fun to see you and your family. Your little girl is so adorable! I was looking through old photos the other day and found some of our trip to Cali! That was so fun! You are right, that looks really cold! I am glad you guys are doing to great!
Love, elisha

Kendee said...

Geri, your Hollyn is sooo cute. I didn't know you were in Nebraska - crazy. And Amen! Utah doesn't know what cold is. The midwest is FREEZING! We are in Chicago and yesterday it ranged from -5 F to 10 F. Hello, that is not so comfortable. Great to find you in the bloggin world. We will keep in touch.

The Hall's said...

Isn't the Midwest freezing? Enjoy the next few months of hibernation! Single digits with wind chills below zero are so lame!