Thursday, January 31, 2008

Only in the movies

Today the craziest thing happened to Hollyn and I. I was helping Hollyn go to the bathroom in the girl's bathroom at Target when we hear the loudest flush. I don't think much of it until I see water flowing into our stall and I mean flowing. I made sure Hollyn was done going and yank her off the potty with her pants down and all and rush out of the stall. I quickly pull up Hollyn's pants and see water spraying out of the stall two stalls down. I haven't figured out how to get past the spraying toilet yet, so I quickly wash her hands and reach for my camera to take a quick picture, because I'm not sure anyone will believe me. Just as I take my camera out a Target worker comes in and shuts the stall door for us as we run out of the bathroom. The water was literally flowing out of the bathroom into the hall. My socks were even wet. It was something you would see in the movies and think it would never happen in real life. Only the coolest things happen in Lincoln Nebraska. Sorry no pictures it was either a picture or running dry without a picture or wet with a picture.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yuck, that is pretty gross! That must have been quite the ordeal!

Katie said...

Glad Nebraska is treating you so well. Nothing like getting sprayed by toliet water to start off you day.