Monday, February 11, 2008

Delicious Pulled Pork


I got this recipe from a recipe exchange and it was delicious. I tried it on a few of Dan's single law school friends last night and they all ate it up. It was so easy to make and it turned out super moist. My mouth is watering just thinkig about the leftovers we will be having tonight. So here's the recipes for any of you who enjoy pork. I cut the recipe in half and had leftovers.

6 lbs. pork tendorloin
1 can coke
1 1/2 cup salsa (any kind)
1 cup brown sugar

Cook the pork in a crock pot for 6 hours on high. (You can do this the night before and refrigerate for the next day) After cooking drain the liquid and scrape off any fat, then shred the meat.
Put the pork back in the crock pot with the coke, salsa, and brown sugar and let cook for 3 hours on high. (I actually cooked it on low for 6 hours during church)

I know the ingredients sound strange but they worked. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jon said...

Would diet coke also work?!?!?

Becky said...

Didn't you go to BYU Geri? And you also consume Coke? Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Sometimes I even hide some in a Sprite can so that no one knows what I'm doing!