Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Sorry it took me so long Kim, but here it is.

1) Where I was 10 years ago: Finishing my last year of high school and getting ready for my freshman year at BYU. Filling out dorm stuff, signing up for classes, and planning my senior trip to Cali with friends. Oh and planning my family senior trip to Hawaii.

2) 5 things on my "to do list" today: 1)Go to the gym. (2)Taking care of Dan's ticket (yah, he got one coming home from the temple of all places) (3) Take a shower (4) Get my swimming schedule done (5) Cook dinner

3) Things I would do if I became a billionaire: (1)Buy a car for Dan (2) Buy a house in NE, AZ, and a beach house in CA (3) Put money into Hollyn's college fund

4) 3 of my Bad Habits: 1) I love sugar (2) I fall asleep while saying my prayers
(3) I don't write things down

5) 5 place I have lived (1) Mesa, AZ (2) Provo, UT (3) Gilbert, AZ (4) Lincoln, NE

6) 5 jobs I've had, I've had many more but here are a few: 1) Basketball coach 2)Parks and Recs Site Supervisor (3) Secretary (4) 1st, 6th and preschool teacher
(5) Swim Teacher

7) Something Most People Don't Know About Me: (1) I was arrested for trespassing at a water park the summer after I graduated from high school (It's a long story)
(2)I am afraid of the dark, sad but true (3) I love to cook (4) I love to do our taxes (5) I love to listen to talk radio

7 comments:

Elisha said...

Hey! I love the new look! And the header picture of Hollyn is priceless! She is so adorable! Hey, was that waterpark Sunsplash, after graduation?

Broadbent Family said...

No, it was actually Big Surf at the end of the summer. It's not as bad as it sounds, more of a misunderstanding. Again, it's a long story. Remind me to tell you the next time we see eachother.

Rodela Family said...

G,
Ah, thanks for doing the tag. I loved the answers. So sad, but I love doing my taxes too! Also, I remember that night at Big Surf. I was suppose to go but decided to stay home and study for a final at a class I was taking at MCC. Too bad, I could have done community service with you!

Katie said...

Geri- I'm shocked, you have little black secrets in that closet of yours. ARRESTED??? my goodness! j/k I'd love to hear the story sometime.

Can you come do my taxes. YUCK!

vine street said...

So you are teaching swim lessons? Now? Kids? Tell me more.

(This is Kristen Ridge, by the way). I decided to comment and get rid of my status as lurker on your blog. :)

Melissa said...

Love the look! That expo looked like fun, don't you love fun things to go to. Give Hollyn a big hug from us.

Becky said...

Did I read that right? You LIKE to do your taxes? Wow! I am envious of your patience. Do you like it so much that you would do others' taxes too? :-)